IHLIA Open Up! respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others. IHLIA Open Up! may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove certain content or disable access to content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
Anyone who believes that his or her private rights have been violated by the Content, should contact IHLIA Open Up! The following information needs to be provided in order for IHLIA Open Up! to assess a claim:
- information to identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed;
- information to identify the location of the work in the Content;
- personal and contact details such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement of good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that the person disputing the use is the owner of the copyright interest involved or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- a signature in electronic (PDF-format) or physical form.
This information can be sent by certified mail to the IHLIA Open Up! office:
1011 DK Amsterdam
Or via e-mail: email@example.com
If you have any questions or comments regarding this policy or IHLIA Open Up! or IHLIA data collection practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call +31 (0)20-5230837, or write to IHLIA Open Up! (see address above). Visit IHLIA’s website at www.ihlia.nl